High’s Chimney Service strives to offer our clients superior chimney repairs and maintenance plans to ensure their property is safe and efficient. We use the latest technology, such as our high-resolution cameras which help us detect problems for us to find effective solutions. Our company is trusted by over 70,000 in the area. Our competent employees always wear ID badges to ensure your safety. Below we discuss what you can expect from our proper chimney maintenance services.
- Our company works hard to save you money by looking for solutions to make your fireplace more efficient.
- We close off openings from the outside through our chimney caps to deter animals from entering through the chimney. Our stainless steel covers are aesthetically pleasing why keeping unwanted critters, debris, and water from entering through your home.
- We find solutions to remove excess heat from being transmitted throughout your house from your chimney.
- Our chimney cleaning services lead to a better draft, which leads to a better efficiency of your chimney.
- When you look to our company for a chimney sweep in Washington, DC you can expect cleaner and less toxic smoke.
Contact our company today at 1 (888) 444-4712 to schedule a comprehensive chimney sweep.
Spring has sprung, which means it is time to get on your spring cleaning for your air ducts. At High’s Chimney Service, we are proud to be your go-to source for quality chimney services for over 30 years. To ensure your chimney is cleaned to the highest standard, we use our professional chimney cleaning equipment to get the job done right. When it comes to your air ducts, it is vital to have our trusted company clean your vents and ducts for the safety of you and your family. Listed below are some general signs that your air ducts need cleaning.
- When it is time to have your air ducts cleaned, many homeowners will begin to notice unfamiliar odors coming from their vents. These odors can be musty and unpleasant to breathe.
- If you begin experiencing breathing problems due to allergies while in your home, you may need an air duct cleaning to help remove dust and pollutants.
- A common sign that you need an air duct cleaning is having dark areas formulate around your vents.
- If you dust often but notice your dust comes back quickly, this is often due to dirty air ducts blowing into your home.
If you are interested in learning more about our air duct cleaning in Montgomery County, MD, contact us today at 1 (888) 444-4712. It is easy to schedule an appointment online or by phone. We also encourage you to connect with us on Facebook.