High’s Chimney Service strives to offer our clients superior chimney repairs and maintenance plans to ensure their property is safe and efficient. We use the latest technology, such as our high-resolution cameras which help us detect problems for us to find effective solutions. Our company is trusted by over 70,000 in the area. Our competent employees always wear ID badges to ensure your safety. Below we discuss what you can expect from our proper chimney maintenance services.
- Our company works hard to save you money by looking for solutions to make your fireplace more efficient.
- We close off openings from the outside through our chimney caps to deter animals from entering through the chimney. Our stainless steel covers are aesthetically pleasing why keeping unwanted critters, debris, and water from entering through your home.
- We find solutions to remove excess heat from being transmitted throughout your house from your chimney.
- Our chimney cleaning services lead to a better draft, which leads to a better efficiency of your chimney.
- When you look to our company for a chimney sweep in Washington, DC you can expect cleaner and less toxic smoke.
Contact our company today at 1 (888) 444-4712 to schedule a comprehensive chimney sweep.
At High’s Chimney Service, we believe your fireplace is a functional yet charming feature of your home. Like with many home features, it is critical to invest in regular maintenance and preservation plans to help protect the safety of your loved ones and your home. Below we discuss the possible issues that can be associated with a dirty chimney.
Harmful debris, such as soot and creosote can accumulate in your chimney over time, creating an ideal environment for a chimney fire due to their combustible characteristics. Chimney fires are dangerous because they can spread to other parts of your home.
Dirty chimneys can become clogged over time without a thorough chimney sweep in Washington, DC and the surrounding areas. When your chimney becomes clogged, it can cause a poisonous gas called carbon monoxide to build up in your home. Carbon monoxide can be harmful and deadly if inhaled, so it is vital to have regular chimney sweeps and inspections.
When your chimney becomes dirty and clogged with soot, it can also clog your flue and cause the smoke not to rise. If the smoke does not rise and exit your chimney, it can enter your home and create unwanted smoke damage to your belongings and your air.
Contact us today at 1 (888) 444-4712 to learn more about our chimney sweep services and to schedule an appointment.