Virtual Chimney Assessment
This DOES NOT replace a chimney inspection nor is it a safety assessment, but what this allow is for our certified chimney technicians to see your chimney or fireplace VIRTUALLY using photos that you can send us from your phone or camera.
• EASY TO DO
• SAVES TIME
• SAVES MONEY
1. From Outside - 2 photos
Take photos that include the entire chimney from top to bottom, then zero in closer and take a photo of the condition of the chimney.
2. From Inside - 3 photos
Take a photo that includes the entire fireplace and hearth area.
Then take a photo of the Firebox (inside walls of fireplace burning area)
Then if possible take a photo UP the Chimney Flue from inside the Firebox
3. Fill Out Online Form & Attach Photos
IT’S THAT EASY!
We will examine your photos and respond with the best advice we can provide virtually, via a phone conversation or email correspondence.
Did we mention that this is a FREE Virtual Assessment!
1. Full House View - Top to Bottom
2. Close up of Brick on Chimney
3. Full Fireplace - Step Back
4. Closer Fireplace of the Burn Area
5. Up the Flue if Possible - Open Damper
6. OK to Include Other Photos